Sunday, October 28, 2012

I B M(akin') More Rings!

Hey all,

A quick update on Scotch/Rye happenings:

I was lucky enough to receive a donation of more typewriter keys! Yahoo! These ones are a little more 'rustic' and are from a an olde IBM machine from the 70s


I've had a busy day filing these down so they're ready to be attached to rings. I've only managed a few so far; all that filing is hard work! I really love the larger red keys, especially the 'Back Spacer' one. I hope to  have these ready to go by the 15th of November.

Thursday, November 15th is also the infamous Leslieville 'Wanderlust Festival.' A lot of Leslieville stores stay open later on this evening to kick-off the Holiday Season. The Arts Market had about 400 people pass through its doors at last year's event; hopefully, this one is equally as successful!

In previous posts, I'd mentioned some animal theme necklaces. The product I needed to make these arrived a couple of days ago. I'll have them ready by the end of next week and down to the market asap!


No comments:

Post a Comment