Sunday, June 30, 2013

The new Arts Market location at 846 College Street

We're very happy ... Scotch/Rye is now being sold in a second location in Toronto! Our product selection is now available at the newly opened Arts Market located at 846 College St. We've had great success at the east end store so far and look forward to many more months in this great artistic community in the west!

We recently did the Wychwood Barns weekend art-show (pictured). Scotch/Rye teamed up with the talented illustrator, Emma Gordon (who is soon to be selling her handmade gift cards on the the Scotch/Rye stall in both of the Arts Market locations!). We had a really great day meeting lots of lovely people as well as experiencing the great Wychwood Farmers Market (which I'm going to be frequenting a lot!).





With all the crafting madness going on (with a new store and an art show), I still found time to come up with some new products! Phew! Some hand-painted galaxy shorts (priced at $30) are now available at both Arts Market locations and some marble rings (which are only available in Leslieville at the moment), I've also been making a few tie-dye items alongside some dyed shorts; which I think are pretty swell! Also, I received some feedback on the floral headbands that I've been making, people want smaller flowers (who knew!), so I've sewn a few of those..I'll keep you posted on their success.

After all the preparing for the second Arts Market and the Wychwood Barns show, I'm going to be taking a little break from creating (only for a week or so!). I'll be back with some more creations soon, including some super household items I've thought up!

No comments:

Post a Comment