Monday, July 15, 2013

Handcrafted Promises blog mention!

Scotch/Rye received its first blog mention the other day! Yay! It was from the exceptionally lovely folks at HandCrafted Promises. They did a great article on Canadian Celebratory jewelry over the long weekend, and were kind enough to list the Arts Market as being a real hub of Canadian creativity and uniqueness. You can read the full thing right here!

I received an exciting shipment the other day. Up until now I have been painstakingly making each and every price tag for my creations. Which is no mean feat seen as I have made over 600 things to date! With the opening of another store, I decided to invest and purchase some pre-printed tags online. A little bit of a cop out, but I figure it means I can spend more time making things and less time cutting out teeny-tiny price tags for rings! I think they turned out pretty swell!






No comments:

Post a Comment